Where do products ship from
- We use a distribution company which sends products out from a number of areas dependant on the location of you. Current shipping locations are in Europe, USA and Mexico. Orders may be split between locations if we cannot fulfil the order for one place. You will not be charged extra for this shipping.
How can I track my shipments/Who will deliver them.
- Most items are delivered by a local postal service and the tracking number should work with your local postal services website and it often had additional information.
How does your sizing work
- All of our products are unisex for more detail on sizing please check our size guide page.
Will I be liable for duties
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee you will not have duties when your product arrives. In the UK at the moment due to items shipping from Europe and the recent Brexit development
How long does it take to receive an order
- We try our best to get all products delivered 10 working days from your order. Unfortunately due to COVID we are experiencing a number of delays across different postage networks. If it get to 10 working days since your order and you tracking hasn’t updated please contact email@example.com
How do I make a return
- If you are unhappy with your product or want to exchange the size please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start returns procedure. Items being returned must be unworn and unwashed.
Do you make custom items
- We can make custom items there is a surcharge of 50% of the items value. The items are not able to be returned either.
Do you wholesale
- We are exploring the idea of doing Wholesale if you are interested please send an email with which items you are interested in buying and rough volumes (don’t worry we won’t hold you to it) to Lucas@novel-mart.com